Thursday, January 17, 2013

Welcome to My Mission Blog

Hi, I'm Elder Holden.  Welcome to my 'Mission Blog'!  I will be serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Norway Oslo Mission from January 2013 to January 2015.  I will be posting weekly updates about my mission experiences.


I look forward to sharing the Gospel with the people of Norway in their native tongue of Norwegian and I hope that you find joy in my experiences as well.

My official MTC check-in date is January 23, 2013 where I will reside in Provo, UT for six weeks.  On March 5, 2013 I will be flying to Oslo, Norway where I will spend the remainder of my two years.

I will post a physical address for letters and mail, as soon as I can.  I hope to hear from you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment